Re: boot parameters to disable firewire?

From: Joao Barros <joao.barros_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:49:27 +0100
On 6/16/06, David Barbero <sico_at_loquefaltaba.com> wrote:

> Joao Barros escribió:
> >
> > FYI,
> >
> > I have a Dell D510 here that boots ok 6.1
> >
> > --
> > Joao Barros
>
> Interesting…
> Does not give any error when starting?
> Is a Inspiron or a Latitude?
> some specific configuration in the BIOS?
>
> This no boot in my Latitude D510 :(

It's a Latitude. The Bios is the latest version I think, don't have
the laptop here, can't confirm it right now.

No special setting in the Bios, it just booted a 6.1R CD with no problems.
I'm returning that particular laptop next week so anything you need me
to check/test should be asap.

--
Joao Barros