Re: call for sk(4) testers

From: Frank Behrens <frank_at_pinky.sax.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:08:24 +0200
[ This is a crosspost, because it's meant as a kind of announcement, not to discuss this topic
in two lists. ]

I want to thank Pyun YongHyeon for his great work on sk(4) driver. In the past I had a lot of
trouble with "watchdog timeouts", but this seems to be solved now. Pyun YongHyeon
improved the driver continuously and sent me a lot of patches in the last months. I saw it was
not easy to fix the problem.

Now I'm happy to say, that IMHO FreeBSD HEAD and RELENG_6 contain the best sk(4)
driver ever - the dog watching the time is quiet. :-)

Regards,
   Frank
--
Frank Behrens, Osterwieck, Germany
PGP-key 0x5B7C47ED on public servers available.