Re: pfctl binary of 6.X crashes FreeBSD 5.x

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:24:20 +0200
Hi Martin,

On Thursday 22 June 2006 15:01, Martin Blapp wrote:
> Shouldn't we made some versioning check in pfctl to prevent this ?

do you have details on the crash (I'm too lazy to dig up a 5.x kernel to crash
my box right now)?  You really mean *crash* as in panic, right?  If that is
the case we should try to eliminate the cause, it shouldn't be "that easy" to
panic a box.

--
/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier_at_freebsd.org
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/  | mlaier_at_EFnet