[ANN] unionfs patchset-15 release, it is ready for the merge

From: Daichi GOTO <daichi_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:47:13 +0900
Hi Guys!

It is my pleasure and honor to announce the availability of
the unionfs patchset-15. The p15 is an important milestone.
It is ready for the merge.

Patchset-15:
   For 7-current
     http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/unionfs-p15.diff

   For 6.x
     http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/unionfs6-p15.diff

   Changes in unionfs-p15.diff
     - deleted -r option in limbo and updated ount_unionfs.8
     - changed source code style and naming rules for fitting
       to FreeBSD kernel src style

The documents of those unionfs patches:

  http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/  (English)
  http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/index-ja.html  (Japanese)

We think that patchset-15 is ready for the merge to FreeBSD base
system. It has extensive trials, good stability and source code
quality enough to get the merge.

I'll commit it to FreeBSD base system after my mentor's check.

Thanks

HEADS UP: to Mr. Rodrigues (rodrigc)
  Please check the unionfs patchset-15. After your mention, I'll
  do the commit work :)

--
  Daichi GOTO, http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi