Re: VESA Framebuffer

From: Dale DuRose <mafiageek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 06:14:28 +1300
I need a VESA linair Framebuffer device eg /dev/vfb or something like
that. with both read and write access and ioctl interface for changing
the screen resolution and other functions.

I need this for a window system i'm working on, also i dont like like
linux to develop as much.

I'm thinking i'll write a driver for this  and add it to the ports.

~ Dale DuRose