Re: Recordings of Sam Lefler's talk last night available.

From: Julian H. Stacey <jhs_at_flat.berklix.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 10:00:11 +0100

> Thank you very much for making this available.

Seconded.

I've been setting up a mirror of all of
	http://people.freebsd.org/~julian/BAFUG/talks/
to a Munich Germany server, but transfer is slow.
Julian E, I guess yours is the master site ?
I had a look at BAFUG site but didnt see it there.
PS suggestion:
	Ideally a master site could include sets of PDF slides & movie
	alongside. + also alongside, a small same_basename.url file
	whose content describes the .mov format etc, & gives URL of where
	the slide presenter / owner keeps his master set (which might be
	occasionaly updated for future talks so best kept seperate ) ?
--
Julian Stacey.  Consultant Unix Net & Sys. Eng., Munich.  http://berklix.com
Mail in Ascii, HTML=spam.     Ihr Rauch = meine allergischen Kopfschmerzen.