Re: hostap mode and wpa-psk with ral(4) problem

From: Jacco Braat <jacco_at_jbraat.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 16:59:04 +0100
Hi,

more people have problem with ral driver in hostap mode. the maintainer
knows about it and promised to look into it before 6.1 release
http://damien.bergamini.free.fr/ral/forum/read.php?f=1&i=225&t=163#reply_225

authentication is succesfull, but there is a problem with arp and dhcp.

in sys/net80211/ieee80211_input.c (ieee80211_deliver_data) there is some
code to bridge incomming packets to other connected stations. It looks
like the driver does not handle these packets correctly.

ifconfig wifi0 -apbridge

disables this feature, then you should be able to connect normally

Jacco