Re: When will bsnmp stop breaking -current builds

From: Harti Brandt <hartmut.brandt_at_dlr.de>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 09:02:38 +0100 (CET)
On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, Daniel Eischen wrote:

DE>We have this problem on 3 different systems.  What's going on.
DE>Can I please remove bsnmpd from the build????

You seem to be the only one having this problem, so this looks like a
problem on your side. Generally the gensnmptree tool does not put a
reference to these functions into tree.c because the MIB variables they
are attached to are all no-access. So either you use a wrong gensnmptree
(a very old one), or there is something wrong with
contrib/bsnmp/snmpd/tree.def. Could you send me the tree.c from the object
directory (usr.sbin/bsnmpd/bsnmpd/tree.c)? Do you cross build?

harti