Re: CUPSD problem :(

From: Eric Anderson <anderson_at_centtech.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 06:29:26 -0600
Carlos Silva, yourdot-internet.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have my cupsd configured to my /dev/ulpt0 printer (photosmart1115) and
> running with no problems in the log file and if I make a "lpinfo -m" he
> returns:
>
> lpinfo: Unable to connect to server: Operation timed out
>
> someone has any idea?
>
> regards,
>
> carlos silva

Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but this belongs on a cups mailing list
most likely, unless you are running -current and believe this to be a
FreeBSD issue, in which case more information about your FreeBSD system
and why you think FreeBSD is the cause (and not cups or your printer,
wiring, etc).

Also, sending to one mailing list, and being patient is always a good
thing..

Eric