Re: Gotchas to Downgrade from 7.0-CURRENTto FreeBSD 6.1-PRERELEASE

From: Dmitry Pryanishnikov <dmitry_at_atlantis.dp.ua>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:23:33 +0200 (EET)
Hello!

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006, Scott Robbins wrote:
>> thanks for your warnings, observations and suggestions,
>
> The problems with linuxpluginwrapper exist in RELENG_6 as well.
> Actually, I've had better luck with flash and linux-firefox on CURRENT
> than I have on 6.1-PRERELEASE.

   I wonder how current your CURRENT is. That's what
www/linuxpluginwrapper/Makefile says:

.if              ${OSVERSION} >= 700009
IGNORE=         doesn't support ELF symbol versioning, yet.
.endif

So this port is just unavailable on CURRENT for a last several months
(CURRENT is a 700014 now), and it's a pity. OTOH it works fine in fresh
6.1-PRERELEASE.

Sincerely, Dmitry
--
Atlantis ISP, System Administrator