Re: nve0: device timeout (1)

From: Bachilo Dmitry <root_at_solink.ru>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:47:48 +0700
В сообщении от Вторник 28 Март 2006 12:33 Sergey Matveychuk написал(a):
> Kevin Oberman wrote:
> > I must apologize. This patch is from David G. Lawrence of Download
> > Technologies. He posted Saturday in a thread titled "nve timeout (and
> > down) regression?"
>
> Does nve(4) detect unplugging a network cable well with the patch?
Patch, by the way, was rejected. I have edited if_nve.c by hands, just changed
watchdog manually from 8 to 0 and recompiled the kernel. The problem is gone.
But I am accessing this pc using ssh now, so I can't check unplugging the
cable. I'll test this 6 hours later and report.

Actually this is no difference for me, I never unplug the cable so it is like
a solution for the most people i think.
--
С уважением, Бачило Дмитрий