KLD technical docs

From: Stanley Jobson <Stanley.Jobson_at_gmx.ch>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:34:49 +0200 (MEST)
hi,
for my master thesis i am looking for technical docs about
dynamic linking esp. about the kernel dynamic linker facility.

i found some good docs about dynamic linking in general but
nothing about KLD/LKM.

are there any technical docs on KLD? I read the short chapter
in the arch handbook but thats not much info.

i am interested in docs answering the following questions:
- how does the dynamic loading and linking work for KLDs/LKMs?
- does this anything has to do with libbfd, libdl or rtld?
- how are dependencies handled?

technical info to LKM and dynamic linking facility of the other
BSDs would be also interesting :)

thx,
regards,
stan