Re: libpthread compile failure

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:39:13 +0200
Scott Long <scottl_at_samsco.org> writes:
> Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> > Don't blame deischen, it was my mistake.
> Sorry, I wasn't blaming Dan.  I am a bit frustrated, though.  At the
> very least, when doing changes like you are doing, please send an
> email to the lists telling people that the tree might be unstable for
> a bit of time.

The problem was that I made this change in the context of a larger
patch, and didn't realize that committing it without also committing
other parts of that larger patch would break the tree.  I should have,
though, and I should have tested it in a clean tree before committing.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no