Re: away

From: Dan Cojocar <dan.cojocar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 19:35:51 +0300
On 3/30/06, Sergey Matveychuk <sem_at_freebsd.org> wrote:
> David Xu wrote:
> > see above, I am in a bad mood, I don't know when I will return, wish you can
> > work better without me, I beg pardon if some mistakes I  made and some
> > words I said here brought inconvince to you and all other people.
>
> David, you just tired. Take a rest. Don't make a quick decision.
>
> Nobody doubt your skills. Dag was on an emotional side and he was wrong,
> but he apologized, so let's go forward and will not see backward.
>
> Take a rest for a week or more and then back and make you decision what
> to do. Anyway we'll respect it.
>
> Thank you for your huge work.

Hello David,
I'm not in position to give you advices, i know you only from your
work on src and from the mailing list messages and you are a great
developer, but like Sergey Matveychuk and other great members of
freebsd community are saying please reconsider, don't make rush
decision, give us as a community another chance.
Dan