Re: away

From: John Widenoja <jrwid_at_presys.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:36:23 -0800
>> Thanks for you encourage, the disaster is my skill was doubted and insulted
>> and I may lose job opportunity, this can kill me if it is widely spreaded.
>>
>> Regards,
>> David Xu

David,
While I am but a lowly, but extremely appreciative, user of FreeBSD, I
still would like to respond to your very real concern.

No worthwhile employer or group will view the total of these posts and
believe that your skills or integrity are in doubt. No worthwhile
employer or group will view only a portion of the posts.

Thank you for your contributions to my favorite operating system.

John Widenoja
Christmas Valley, Oregon