Re: away

From: Bachilo Dmitry <root_at_solink.ru>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:33:47 +0700
В сообщении от Пятница 31 Март 2006 15:24 David Xu написал(a):
> I accept your apology, it is not my intention to keep so long time without
> an clear answer, I just was a bit sad.
> I received lots of mail (many are in private), thanks everyone who sent
> mail to me and gave me very good comments, most are encouragement,
> philosophic ideas.
>
> Regards,
> David Xu
So you are staying? If so, then thanks God! Oh, I am just a user, who reads
mailing lists. It was a shock to know that you wanted to leave. I hope you
would not, I am one of those, who use what you do and I want to thank you for
that. And I will thank you again if you will say that you stay.

Best regards and never-ending respect to you Mr. Xu!
Bachilo Dmitry.
--
С уважением, Бачило Дмитрий