DTrace for FreeBSD and Google's SoC

From: John Birrell <jb_at_hub.freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 01:06:30 +0000
This is a HEADS-UP for people eligible to enter in Google's Summer
of Code and who are still looking for something to work on.

The FreeBSD port of Sun's DTrace could use some help. The status
page is: <http://people.freebsd.org/~jb/dtrace/index.html>

There are lots of areas where students can contribute.

If you are considering submitting an application (and remember that
May 8 is the deadline), please contact me. I am signed up as a mentor.

--
John Birrell