Re: Fine-grained locking for POSIX local sockets (UNIX domain sockets)

From: Attila Nagy <bra_at_fsn.hu>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 00:39:54 +0200
On 2006. 05. 06. 22:50, Robert Watson wrote:
>> The machine is a quad core Xeon LV server, the client side is
>> sysbench, accessing mysql 4.1.8 on a socket. Heap table, simple test.
> Which threading library is that with, btw?  If libpthread, could you run
> the same test with libthr, and vice versa?
thr and with dynamically linked mysql, because when I link it with
-static, it dies with sig11 at startup.

You can find the updated picture at the previous link.

--
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: Attila.Nagy_at_fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)                 phone: +3630 306 6758