Re: adjkerntz[6881]: sysctl(set: "disable_rtc_set"): No such file or directory

From: Dmitry Pryanishnikov <dmitry_at_atlantis.dp.ua>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 11:19:18 +0300 (EEST)
Hello!

On Fri, 12 May 2006, Mike Jakubik wrote:
> I am getting this errors when adjkerntz is started. This is 6.1-RC system
> that was just freshly updated to -CURRENT, mergemaster and all done.
>
> # /etc/rc.d/adjkerntz start
> adjkerntz[6918]: sysctl(set: "disable_rtc_set"): No such file or directory

  Same here; I've upgraded my CURRENT from late April to yesterday evening
sources and I'm sure I've done all required steps. When after booting
new kernel I tried 'adjkerntz -i' and it didn't find another sysctl
I understood that I should use new adjkerntz binary under /usr/obj/,
but this new binary also failed to work with abovementioned diagnostics,
so I set correct date manually.

Sincerely, Dmitry
--
Atlantis ISP, System Administrator