Re: BSDInstaller snapshot

From: Scott Ullrich <sullrich_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 13:05:04 -0400
On 5/15/06, Rostislav Krasny <rosti.bsd_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe the right solution is to use "FreeBSD" when the installer is
> runnig on FreeBSD and "DragonflyBSD" when it is running on DragonflyBSD?

Yes this is most likely the best fix for this.   I'll commit a change
to the tree in a bit to change this behavior.

Also on a related BSDInstaller note, we may have tracked down the
problem with "bin/90093: fdisk(8) incapable of altering in-core
geometry".   Will be testing this in a bit and if it works I'll submit
a fdisk patch.

Scott