Re: BSDInstaller snapshot

From: Antony Mawer <fbsd-current_at_mawer.org>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:20:27 +1000
On 15/05/2006 6:12 PM, Andrew Turner wrote:
> Julian Elischer has placed a gallery of the installation process at
> http://people.freebsd.org/~julian/bsdinstaller_install/ for people who
> don't want to reinstall their computer.

Would it be possible to make the buttons more visible by changing the
background colour? At the moment, I find the buttons and text fields
feel a bit "lost" in amongst the rest of the background. For something
like a long menu list this is fine, but when you're trying to identify
one or two buttons in a dialog or see which text fields need to be
filled out, a colour cue could be quite informative.

The progress so far looks very promising!

-Antony