Re: FreeBSD is now self-hosting on the UltraSPARC T1

From: Joao Barros <joao.barros_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 02:26:09 +0100
On 5/21/06, Kip Macy <kip.macy_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't find the original e-mail, but someone was suggesting I post a
> dmesg to link to.
>
> http://www.fsmware.com/sun4v/dmesg_latest.txt

I'm wondering, Sun provided the machine along with documentation to
enable FreeBSD to run on it. But booting is one thing, making use of
all of the machine is another:
pci9: <mass storage, ATA> at device 8.0 (no driver attached)
pci10: <serial bus, Fibre Channel> at device 1.0 (no driver attached)
pci10: <mass storage, SCSI> at device 2.0 (no driver attached)

Did they provide documentation for IDE, SCSI, RAID and Fibre
controllers the machine has?
Not to bite the hand of Sun but just wondering if they gave just a
hand or the whole arm ;-)

PS: Good job!
--
Joao Barros