Re: Atheros 5212 in 6.1-REL

From: Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 08:44:45 -0600 (MDT)
> 16-bit cards works well. only cardbus cards don't work.

Just the atheros card, or all cardbus cards?  Can you send me the
output of a verbose boot.  I'm looking specifically for messages from
the pci system and cardbus system, so a full one would be idea.  I
think I know what might be the problem.  Also, please include
make/model of the laptop along with the dmesg.  I think I might know
what's going on...

Warner