Re: Atheros 5212 in 6.1-REL

From: Anton Karpov <toxahost_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 19:04:23 +0400

> : >
> :
> : yes, with this patch, everything is ok, thanx!
>
> Dang.  I guess that means I have to fix this problem for real :-(
>
> Warner

I'm following -current onto my laptop, installing kernel regulary (every
week or so) and for the last few weeks the changes with ath for me were:
0. (months ago). everything is FINE
1. (few weeks ago, with new kernel). when I plug card into pcmcia slot, I
got a kernel crash. no serial console here, no digital photocam, no piece of
paper and a pen, so bugreport is useless. My weekend wardriving session was
failed ;)
2. (few days ago, with new kernel). when I plug card into slot, NOTHING
happens. No kernel message, nothing
3. (right now, with your fix). everything is fine again :)

hope this "thread" helps.