Re: [RFC] Removal of Fortran from the base system

From: Eygene Ryabinkin <rea-fbsd_at_rea.mbslab.kiae.ru>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 12:53:30 +0400
 ... Putting my flame-protective suit on ...
> > There have been substantial advances in the Fortran language over
> > the past 3 decades.  In fact, there has been 3 revision to the ISO
> > Standard.  People, who use Fortran, want speed (and correct answers),
>
> People, who use Fortran, are not suspected to be interested in advances
> in any language, not even in Fortran.

 Let us stop this useless duscuission: there are people using Fortran and
there are people who think that Fortran's users are impatient. This is
right as well as today is Wednesday. People are different, and Fortran
users aren't so bad or good as one can think.
--
Eygene