Re: Freeze due to performance_cx_lowest=LOW

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 19:57:41 +0200
Quoting Nate Lawson <nate_at_root.org> (Wed, 31 May 2006 08:30:12 -0700):

> Oh and do you have usb compiled in?  C3 won't be used on systems that
> have usb compiled in due to the constant bus master activity when usb
> polls ports.  Anyone interested in helping with this?  It basically
> involves adding a timeout to usb to run every 1 second or so that pokes
> usb to check for new devices and then disables it again.  (global
> suspend function I think).

You may suggest this to Hans-Petter Selasky, he is currently working in
perforce to make his own USB stack ready for replacement of our current
one. I think Warner is mentoring him.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Selling GoodYear Eagle F1 235/40ZR18, 2x 4mm + 2x 5mm, ~150 EUR
you have to pick it up between Germany/Saarland and Luxembourg/Capellen