gjournal panic

From: Ceri Davies <ceri_at_submonkey.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 18:15:49 +0000
The file at http://people.freebsd.org/~ceri/journal.gz, when gunzip'd,
will panic a system with options GEOM_JOURNAL and UFS_GJOURNAL upon
running "mdconfig -a -f journal".  The geom_label module is also loaded,
but it's otherwise GENERIC.

This file was created like so:

   truncate -s 2g journal
   mdconfig -a -f journal
    <configured as md1>
   newfs -J /dev/md1
   mount /dev/md1 /mnt
   umount /mnt
   gjournal label -f /dev/md1
    <panic at this point>

I'm not at this system's console and I don't have dumps configured, so
have only this information, but I will be at the console tomorrow if it
helps.

Ceri
                                                  -- Moliere