libpthread shared library version number

From: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 16:07:38 -0800
Guys,

I have noticed that libpthread shared library version number in 6-STABLE
and 7-CURRENT is the same (.2), which causes all threaded application
compiled for 6-STABLE to segfault when executed on 7-CURRENT system,
unless libpthread.so.2 is replaced with with its 6-STABLE version which
in turn will create problems with threaded apps compiled for 7-CURRENT.
IMHO we should increase version number in 7-CURRENT, so that it is in
the line of what we have for other system libraries.

Any objections?

Regards,

Maxim