dumpster offline = most FreeBSD.org offline...

From: Simon L. Nielsen <simon_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 16:02:35 +0100
[I sent this to the internal developers list, but since that doesn't
work right now, I'm sending the info here.  Please respect reply-to.]

Hey,

dumpster, the main FreeBSD.org NFS server, is offline with the
expected result that most things like freefall login, cvs commits
etc. don't work.

I don't expect things to be fixed until morning PST when someone can
get to the datacenter and look at what went wrong.

--
Simon L. Nielsen
Hat of the day: remote admins