Re: ZFS patches for FreeBSD.

From: Dillon <lists_at_loveturtle.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:07:08 -0500
Building shit in my vm is too slow to do it again to see if this is what
made the difference but i deleted the tree, resynced, patched, and
compiled again this time with -O1 instead of -O2 and it's working fine.

like i said, i don't know if that is what made the difference or if
something was screwed it up in my tree that went away when i deleted,
resynced, and repatched but i just thought i'd share that.