some PR submissions are currently being lost

From: Mark Linimon <linimon_at_lonesome.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:40:45 -0600
For reasons that we don't yet understand, some PR submissions are currently
not making it in to GNATS.  This seems to be a different problem from the
one that Ken Smith fixed a few days ago (corrupted cvsup file); in that
case, the PRs were successfully going in, but neither being acknowledged
nor showing up on the web form.

I am going to try to rebuild the index now and see if the situation persists.
Otherwise, it's going to take someone with a little more availability than
I have at the moment.

In the meantime, if you believe your PR has gotten lost, please just remail
it (off-list) to bugmeister_at_FreeBSD.org and we'll try to fix it.

Thanks for your patience.

mcl