Re: i4b compile

From: Gary Jennejohn <garyj_at_jennejohn.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 16:58:39 +0200
rmgls_at_orange.fr writes:
> I try to compile i4b in the kernel, (it does not compile as a module yet).
>
> 1. hints.xx for i4b make an error on "config".
> Perhaps i missed something here!
>
> 2. netgraph.h seems to be dereferenced, on make depend;
>
> 3. even if i include it (a copy) in i4b_ing.c, i obtain:

[link failure output deleted]

OK, this has nothing to do with compiling - it's a link-time failure.

You obvioulsy are not including the required netgraph module in you kernel
configuration.

Unless you are 100% certain that you absolutely must have i4bing in your
kernel I suggest just deleting it. That would be the easiest solution.
Otherwise figure out which netgraph module you need and add it.

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyjATjennejohnDOTorg gjATfreebsdDOTorg garyjATdenxDOTde