Re: 6.2-BETA2 Dell PE1950

From: Dermot Williams <dermot_at_irishbroadband.ie>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 09:03:18 +0100
Frederik,

Dunno if it helps, but we're running 6.1-STABLE on 1950s and the mfi
driver detects the SAS with no problems.

With regard to the bce driver, I've been having the exact same issue on
this hardware - NFS triggers it every time in our case. I've upgraded
one of the machines in question to one of the 7- releases and the
problem is still there, unfortunately.

I've actually ordered Intel PRO cards for these 1950s because we're in
the same boat as you in that we don't really want to migrate away from
FreeBSD.

Sorry I don't have more or better info for you.

Regards,

Dermot