Re: 6.2-BETA2 Dell PE1950

From: Eric Anderson <anderson_at_centtech.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 06:48:28 -0500
Ok, even if that's true, I can give Scott a remote console anyhow via
another means.  I haven't tried that yet, since the NIC was a
showstopper for me.  We're holding on ordering some 1950's for this very
reason, and we're getting close to being in a bad spot (need hardware,
FreeBSD doesn't work well on it, uh oh).

Eric