Re: WDS / Repeater support?

From: Bachilo Dmitry <root_at_solink.ru>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 09:23:15 +0700
В сообщении от Четверг 05 октября 2006 23:37 Alex DuBois написал(a):
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for information on WDS in freebsd? I want
> to setup FreeBSD on a Soekris box, but I need to know
> if WDS is supported first. I searched around and
> couldn't find much. If you know of any links, please
> share.
>
> Alex DuBois

It's a very interesting question IMHO. If I had to try making FreeBSD being a
Wireless Repeater, I would first try to install two PCI Wi-Fi cards in it and
applied if_bridge to them, then checked if it works. But I had no chance to
try it yet. I would like to hear right answer on this question.

--
С уважением, Бачило Дмитрий