Re: Handling non-standard directories in tinybsd

From: Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie_at_le-hen.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:57:27 +0200
Hi Jean,

On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 08:18:11AM -0200, Jean Milanez Melo wrote:
> Maybe it's not the better way to do this. I'm thinking a way to add
> third applications on tinybsd, so when this feature is done the
> directories will be automatically created.

Actually I tried to make it straightforward, in the manner of the
whole script.  I daresay it is quite pleasant to have a simple
script without too much magic in it, it is far more quicker to
apprehend.

What are you thinking about for inclusion of third-party apps on
tinybsd ?  I hope it won't bloat too much the code.
Are you already expecting to provide it soon ?

Thank you for your work, it is greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen