Bugathon, yeah it's time again

From: Florent Thoumie <flz_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:13:36 +0100
Ok, heads up folks.

Ports have been frozen for some weeks now, and it's only a matter of
time before ice starts melting. So we're planning to hold the next
bugathon next week end (well, in one week). Same server, same channel
(#freebsd-bugbusters _at_ EFNET), you have one week to grab a list of PR
and start working on them.

WWW: http://wikitest.freebsd.org/Bugathons/November2006

Note: Since I still don't receive much feedback from src-committers, I
expect it to be mainly ports-related. Obviously I may be wrong and there
will probably a few src-committers coming, this channel is still a good
place to discuss bugs.

--
Florent Thoumie
flz_at_FreeBSD.org