Re: Does OpenOffice work on -current ?

From: Randall Stewart <rrs_at_cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:58:14 -0400
Ted Faber wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 10:41:14AM -0400, Randall Stewart wrote:
>
>>gag..
>>
>>Does this look familar :-)
>>
>>I built Monday.. and spent most of the day
>>re-building all my ports that were installed.
>

> The idlc failure was a rtld issue.  idlc is trying to dynamically load a
> library at runtime and the old version of rtld just doesn't seem to do
> it.
>
> -CURRENT as of yesterday successfully compiled openoffice-2.0.4-rc from
> ports and it runs, though it dumps core on exit every time.  Everything
> else works so far, though...

hmm...

Well my version (in my old disk that I am now using) is 2.0.1, quite
old.. but no core dumps ;-D

Considering it would take me another 1/2 day to move back to the other
disk... I think I will pass.. and let this settle out for
a while before I make the move back ...

Randall Stewart
NSSTG - Cisco Systems Inc.
803-345-0369 <or> 815-342-5222 (cell)