[Updated on 2006-9-22] Linux AIO module, Re: PERFORCE change 105930 for review

From: Intron is my alias on the Internet <mag_at_intron.ac>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 02:02:41 +0800
Download: http://ftp.intron.ac/tmp/linux_aio-20060922.tar.bz2

Updated files: linux_aio.c vfs_aio.c.diff readme.txt

1. Flexible on-demand linking to FreeBSD native AIO module. Only when
    linux_io_xxx() is called will native AIO module be loaded.
2. Only two symbols "aio_init_aioinfo" and "aio_aqueue" of the native
    AIO module need to be exported.

Alexander, please roll back "vfs_aio.c", and then apply my new patch
"vfs_aio.c.diff", to conform to POLA (Principle Of Least Astonishment).
And please change the value of "EXPORT_SYMS" in
"/sys/modules/aio/Makefile".

                                                From Beijing, China