Re: [Fwd: Will Xen 3.0 support (at least domU) be available ?]

From: Yuan, Jue <yuanjue02_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:01:13 +0800
Hi there,

I am the Summer of Code student who is responsible for porting Xen to
FreeBSD. Currently we have got two domU kernels, one for installation,
the other for running. And the dom0 support is on its way :-)

The domU kernels I provide could at least run with Xen 3.0.2-2. I
think it will probably comfort with the latest stable Xen version,
which I believe is 3.0.2-3 (correct me if I am wrong). If there is
anything wrong, please feel free to let me know.

BTW: I am not in this list, so CC me if contacting is needed.

--
Best Regards
Yuan, Jue _at_ http://www.yuanjue.net