Re: replacing FreeBSD's -lgnuregex with GNUlib's version

From: Andrey Chernov <ache_at_FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 22:44:47 +0400
On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 01:02:40PM -0400, Mikhail Teterin wrote:
> Any news on this?

I basically look at locale stuff, they sypport multibyte which is good.

Someone must test its compatibility with GNU regex and understand in
details nature of their changes/fixes/differences. Without this work we
can't blindly replace stable code with unknown one just for reason it is
actively maintained.

--
http://ache.pp.ru/