Re: TCP sessions hanging in FIN_WAIT_1?

From: Barrett Lyon <blyon_at_blyon.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 08:11:39 -0700
Generic kernel, I had some stuff in there related to the http accept
filter but I removed all that when I noticed the problem.  I moved
the traffic over to if_em for testing and the problem went away, when
I brought it back to mxge the FIN_WAIT_1 issue came back.  This was
without rebooting or changing anything other than the interface.

-Barrett