Re: Do we need this junk?

From: Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 13:59:24 -0600 (MDT)
> Revision 1.33: Jan 2005 (2 years, 2 months ago) by imp
>
> Final attempt to make aha 1542A working.  If not, oh well, I don't
> have the card and no way to reproduce problems.  We do this by
> applying the workaround to firmware revsion 0.

But all the other 1542 cards I have work just fine (A is a really
really old and somewhat rare version of the 1542 card).  After I made
this commit, people gave me a card, but I've not had a chance to try
it out.

As to your characterization that it is junk, you are just flat out
wrong.  There's no other way to say it.

Warner