Re: Do we need this junk?

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 23:15:21 +0200
"Nikolas Britton" <nikolas.britton_at_gmail.com> writes:
> Julian Elischer <julian_at_elischer.org> writes:
> > We have a LOT  of old systems running around the world.
> But the old systems don't need the latest and greatest copy of
> FreeBSD! This is why we provide errata / security fixes. The systems
> are a static non moving target ???

Excuse me?  Who's "we"?

Julian, Warner, Scott, Bernd, Giorgios, Wilko, myself and many others
who have contradicted you in this discussion are veteran FreeBSD
developers with something like a hundred years of industry experience
between us.

You, on the other hand are just a pathetic little fuck who has
repeatedly demonstrated his complete lack of understanding of anything
remotely approaching real computers, real software and real life.

You do not get to tell us how to run our project.

You do not get to say "we".

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no