Re: panic: lockmgr: locking against myself

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:31:04 +0200
Eric Anderson <anderson_at_freebsd.org> writes:
> Can you describe your setup a bit?  Also, do you know which symlink
> triggers it?

I'm not sure, but I suspect it was the Firefox lock file.

There's not much to say about my setup - file server running -CURRENT,
/home/des on ZFS, all machines in the network (except for the router
and the log server) mount /home/des and a bunch of other file systems
over NFS.  When I run Linux on my desktop, I only mount /home/des, so
whatever crashes the server has to be there.  Today, it crashed twice
in a row while starting Firefox, which is why I suspect the lock file.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no