ls -al .zfs/snapshots dir reboots machine

From: Johan Hendriks <Johan_at_double-l.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:16:48 +0200
I am experimenting with zfs.

I have created a snapshot of /tank/samba

#zfs snapshot /tank/samba_at_justincase

# zfs list  shows the foloowing

NAME                    USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT

tank                    592M  32.6G    18K  /tank

tank/samba              592M  32.6G   592M  /usr/local/samba

tank/samba_at_justincase      0      -   592M  -

# zpool status

  pool: tank

 state: ONLINE

 scrub: none requested

config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM

        tank        ONLINE       0     0     0

          mirror    ONLINE       0     0     0

            da1     ONLINE       0     0     0

            da2     ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

Now I go to /usr/local/samba/.zfs

I do ls -al, I see a directory snapshots.

Now I do cd snapshots.

And now ls -al , system freezes and starts to reboot.

Machine is on remote location so I do not have a console to see where or
whith what message  it reboots.

Regards,

Johan Hendriks