Follow up: Support for nVidia MCP61 (S)ATA controllers

From: Gelsema, P (Patrick) <"Gelsema,>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:09:29 +0200
Hi,

I just bought a Asus M2N motherboard with the MCP61 controllers. With both
Freebsd 6.2 and Freebsd 7.0-Current-200704 the SATA controllers do not get
identified.

When I patch the src with the below mentioned path they do get found.

However when running the dd if=/dev/zero of=/sata2/test I do not get more than
35387643 bytes/sec. This figure is the same as before the patch.

I also have problems trying to get the networkcard running. Did anyone have
luck with this? This would make it easier to get messages/debug and
pciconf -lv across.

Rgds,

Patrick