what's the best make.conf for current? How does developer dist translates into make.conf

From: Gelsema, P (Patrick) <"Gelsema,>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 23:19:19 +0200
Hi,

When I install Freebsd from cd with Sysinstall I selected Developer as
distribution. After cvsup-ping I went into make.conf and tried to determine
what I want to build with buildworld.

I want to buildworld with the same settings chosen in sysinstall, however I am
unable to find how developer translates into a make.conf.

Reviewing man sysinstall and google does not shed much light on the matter.
Anyone to clarify this or know where to find?

Rgds,

Patrick