network problems?

From: Krassimir Slavchev <krassi_at_bulinfo.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:43:05 +0300
Hello,

The problem is when I try to access ftp servers, the connection stalls
randomly. Also I can't do cvsup and fetch.
This happens only with machines running -current and when the traffic is
passed through router based on FreeBSD 4.4. One of the test machines is
my notebook which have installed 7.0-CURRENT (from today) and 5.4-STABLE
and I see this problem only with -current.

Is there any new features in -current tcp stack which may be
incompatible with FreeBSD 4.x?

Best Regards