Re: ZFS: amd64, devd, root file system.

From: Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 22:26:21 +0200
> Try zfs_load="YES". If this is what you had, send me full dmesg.

Sorry, I had zfs_load="YES". Typo on my part. No typo in loader.conf.

Do you have any suggestion on how to best grab the dmesg, given that
when triggering this the root fs cannot be mounted?

Or do you just want a dmesg from my system in general, with a matching
loader.conf minus the vfs.root.mountfromt?

If the latter, it is available here:

http://distfiles.scode.org/mlref/freebsd-dmesg-zfs-glabel-7current.txt

In this dmesg the ZFS pool version output preceeds the glabel tasting. I
was so sure this was not the case. Either I was misstaken or this was
different then for some reason.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey_at_scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org